Coast Dental Conyers
Conyers Endodontic Surgery & Services
If you have a toothache, call one of our Coast Dental Conyers endodontists today at (770) 602-4733. We look forward to helping you find relief through root canal therapy or another type of endodontic treatment in Conyers, Georgia .
Endodontics involves the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or injuries that impact the pulp chamber, which contains the nerves of your teeth. Endodontic problems can be caused by severe decay or injury causing an abscess or infection in the tissue below the tooth, or even in the jawbone. Infections can be caused by decay, cracks, chips, or trauma to the tooth. If the dental pulp becomes infected, it causes a toothache.
Signs of Endodontic Disease or Trauma
The most common symptoms of endodontic disease are:
- A toothache, especially pain that does not seem to have any other cause
- Sensitivity to hot or cold foods or liquids
- Sensitivity to touch or pressure while biting or chewing
- Tenderness or swelling of the face, gums or lymph nodes
- Tooth discoloration
When You Need Endodontic Surgery
Our services at Coast Dental Conyers include endodontic surgery, which you may need to consider if other treatments cannot fix the problem. Endodontic surgery may be recommended in the following situations:
- Acute recurring or continuous pain
- Blocked root tips
- Cracked roots
- Perforated root tips
- Persistent cysts
- Removal of debris from previous root canal therapy that might damage the root tips if not removed
- Unusually formed molars, incisors and first premolars having complex or tiny canal divisions
Contact a Coast Dental Endodontist in Conyers, GA
Endodontics is one of the nine dental specialties recognized by the American Dental Association (ADA). Our Conyers endodontists specialize in providing our patients with root canals and other endodontic treatments. Whatever your dental condition or concern, our endodontist is committed to providing you with the best possible patient experience. Book an appointment for Conyers endodontic treatment or endodontic surgery by calling our office today at (770) 602-4733.