Coast Dental Gladiolus
Emergency Dentist in Fort Myers, FL
No emergency situation should ever be ignored, and this includes dental emergencies. Injuries or infections involving your mouth, teeth, and gums can be painful and can have lasting consequences if not treated effectively. Our emergency dentists in Fort Myers, FL, look forward to providing the care and attention your dental emergency requires.
Coast Dental Gladiolus is located at 11600 Gladiolus Dr Fort Myers, FL. Dental emergencies are one of our top priorities; we strive to accommodate same-day emergency appointments Monday through Friday. The pain typically gets worse the longer you wait, so call us today at (239) 466-9454 for emergency dental care in Fort Myers, FL.
Fort Myers, FL, Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies can happen for any number of reasons. Something as simple as a baby’s head bumping a parent’s jaw or having a piece of popcorn get lodged between your teeth can lead to a problem. Our emergency dentist in Ft Myers, FL, can provide diagnosis and treatment for:
- Infections, toothaches and abscesses
- Broken, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Lost fillings or crowns
- Partially dislodged or knocked-out permanent teeth
- Loose dental brackets and bands, or broken wires on braces
- Foreign objects caught between the teeth
- Severely bitten or swollen lips or tongue
- Any condition or event causing severe bleeding of the lips, gums or tongue
- Broken jaw
- Or any other emergency dental care in Ft Myers, FL
When you come in for your visit, our Coast Dental Gladiolus emergency dentist will examine your mouth and take one or more x-rays. We’ll diagnose the problem, discuss it with you, and formulate a treatment plan that will eliminate the pain and restore your smile. Call us today at (239) 466-9454 to get your smile back on track.